Saturday, October 16, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


Recently I have been challenged to stop living in my comfort zone and step up my Christian walk a notch. I found this sound to be a huge challenge to me!

On May 17th, 2007 singer Matthew West underwent career threatening vocal surgery. In the time that followed, he faced silence and uncertainty. We all face trials. Matthew's story is proof that God is at work even in our weakest moments. And this is where change begins. (from Matthew West's official video).





To check out some more great music to encourage you today, check out Amy at Sign's Miracles and Wonders for Then Sings My Soul Saturdays!

Be blessed today!


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! What a powerful testimony.
    It had me in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh i really don't know anything about the guy so I checked the wikipedia, such a great testimony about the goodness of God. Thank you for sharing this and thank you too for stopping by on my blog. Love the song too!

    Blessings!
    jhunnelle

    ReplyDelete