Sunday, November 28, 2010

Peace On Earth Challenge

I found this great challenge for the month of December, hosted by Courtney at Women Living Well, and I am so encouraged by it.


 It is called the Peace On Earth Challenge and is a way to step back from the chaos that December usually brings and take time to meditate on His word and the precious gift given to us all those many years ago. I have been trying to think of ways to really focus on Christ this Christmas season, and this is definitely one way that I will be incorporating into my life.

I highly recommend you check it out and I encourage you as you head into the next few weeks before we celebrate the birth of Christ.

2 comments:

  1. I'm also looking forward to this! it goes perfect with my rediscovering christmas bible challenge ( http://lettersnumbersandbooksohmy.blogspot.com/2010/11/rediscovering-christmas-bible-challenge.html )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray - can't wait for a bubble bath with my Bible!! Coming soon right? Thanks for joining me on this journey!
    Much Love,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete