Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Princess With A Purpose: Book Review

About The Book:

"You became a real princess the moment you prayed and asked Jesus to live in your heart. And since He is the King of Kings and you are His daughter, that makes you His princess.”


Princess with a Purpose book is all about finding true identity in Christ. It all began when Kelly Chapman’s daughter, Kendall, then four years old, asked, “Mommy, when I grow up I want to be a princess. Where do I go to be one? Do I go to Mickey Land?” Those words sparked a passion in Kelly’s heart for little girls and women of all ages. In Princess with a Purpose, readers will discover that, as daughters of the King, they truly are God’s princesses. A sweet and simple story, followed by a princess prayer, gives even the littlest reader a royal feeling of being part of the family of God. For ages 3 to 8

About The Author:

KELLY CHAPMAN is an experienced and sought-after speaker. She and the Royal Purpose Ministries staff present the Princess with a Purpose Prep School and Warrior Prince Academy programs to groups throughout the United States. Kelly married her college sweetheart, Brit, and they have two children and a dog named Bean.



My Review:

If you have a little princess in your home, you need to get this book!

It is all things princess and then some. With a wonderful message that if you love Jesus - whether you are a child or adult - you are a Princess of the King, this is a wonderful alternative to the mainstream princess products on the market. Full of beautiful illustrations, scripturally sound,  and enough pink and princess to satisfy any princess in your home, Princess With A Purpose will be a treasured book in our home for a long time to come, as my girls learn how to be a Princess With a Purpose. This book is part of the Princess With A Purpose Prep School Curriculum, and I am going to look further into the curriculum and see how I can incorporate it with my girls.

I highly recommend Princess With A Purpose and give it a huge thumbs up.

BUY IT: You can purchase Princess With A Purpose online, through Amazon.com - it is also available through your favorite Christian bookseller.

***I received a complimentary copy of this book, courtesy of Pure Publicity, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment