Sunday, November 28, 2010

Rediscovering Christmas Bible Challenge

Throughout the last couple weeks I have been contemplating how I can get back to the basics of making Christmas about what it is really about - celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior.

Several of the blogs I follow are posting some fantastic ways to do this. One blog that I just discovered today is Welcome To Our Wonderland, and she is hosting the Rediscovering Christmas Bible Challenge. The challenge is to read a chapter a day from the book of Luke, leading up to Christmas. The idea came from the Ace Collins book, 25 Day, 26 Ways To Make This Your Best Christmas Ever (I did a review of the book last year, here).

If you want to join in the challenge, write up a post, grab the button and link up on Welcome To Our Wonderland.


90_20_9_prev

3 comments:

  1. I am blog hopping today and I think this is my first time to your blog.

    What a great challenge...its SO VERY important to me that our family remember the reason for the season...He is the real reason for the Season!

    Please feel free to stop by either or both of my blogs and follow.

    Jessicas Lil Corner is my family blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE custom blog designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com

    Have a blessed Tuesday! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to have you in the Rediscovering Christmas Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete