Tuesday, December 28, 2010

30 Day Photo Project: Day 1

I found this photo project on a friend's Facebook, and thought it would be a great blogging idea. Each day for the next 30 days I will post a different picture relating to a specific topic. Here is the list:

Day 1: Photo of self with 15 facts
Day 2: Photo of self and the person you have been the closest with the longest
Day 3: Photo of Cast of your favorite TV show
Day 4: Photo of Your Night
Day 5: Photo of an Old Memory
Day 6: Photo of a person you would love to trade places with
Day 7: Photo of most treasured item
Day 8: Picture that always makes you laugh
Day 9: Picture of person who has gotten me through the most
Day 10: Picture of the person you do the most messed up things with
Day 11: Picture of something you hate
Day 12: Picture of something you love
Day 13: Picture of Fave band/Artist
Day 14: Picture of someone you could never imagine life without
Day 15: Picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16: Picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17: Picture of something that has made a big impact on you
Day 18: Picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19: A picture and a letter
Day 20: Picture of somewhere you would like to travel
Day 21: Picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22: Picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23: Picture of a favorite book
Day 24: Picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25: Picture of your Day
Day 26: Picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27: PIcture of yourself and a family member
Day 28: A picture of something you're afraid of
Day 29: A picture that always makes you smile
Day 30: A picture of someone you miss

Here is Day 1:


(from May 2007)

And now 15 facts about me:

1. I am adopted
2. I am a 5.5 year cancer survivor
3. I grew up in a Mennonite home, with a German mom and Italian dad
4. I am the oldest of 4 adoptive sisters, 1 biological sister and 2 foster sisters
5. I have lived in three Canadian Provinces since 1991
6. I met my husband at Briercrest Bible College in 1996
7. I was engaged within 8 weeks of meeting my husband and married a year later, 13 years ago in November
8. I went to a private, Mennonite school for grades 7-12 in Winnipeg, Manitoba
9. I love to scrapbook, but never have enough time
10. I have my Level 3 Early Childhood Education Certification (Child Development Supervisor)
11. I worked in daycares from 1998-2008 (minus 4 years for having babies and taking a break from childcare)
12. I now have my own home daycare, and watch 4 children, in order to be able to be a stay at home mom
13. My favorite foods are Italian and Chinese
14. I read between 20 and 25 books a month
15. My ultimate favorite movie is Steel Magnolias!

Stay tuned for Day 2.......

No comments:

Post a Comment