Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Looking Back on 2010

It amazes me that 2010 ends in only two days. Seriously???? This year went way to quickly, and was full of wonderful memories and the hardest of times both. As I reflect on the year, there are many thoughts that cross my mind. I can laugh at many memories and shudder when I think what could have been, had different choices been made. Seriously though, there are a number of people I want to thank that helped to make 2010 the year that it was.

1. My Husband - Darling, you are my best friend, soulmate, lover, and I love you more everyday. 2010 has been a trying time for our marriage, but I know that healing has begun and I love the changes I am seeing in us as individuals and as a couple. You are the best father, and it is my hope and prayer that one day our girls will find men of God, like you. It is my prayer that 2011 will be the best year our marriage has ever seen and I cannot wait to see what God has in store for us.

2. My Girls - Wow, I have never been put on such a learning curve as when I became a mom. After thinking I would not have children (actually that it would be very difficult without help) I am so glad to have been blessed with two beautiful little girls. Both of you have very distinct personalities and I love that! You have taught me so many things, including making me realize that I can do so many things I did not realize I could. It is my prayer and wish that through 2011 I will be the best mom you can have and that God will work through me to help you both grow as God's Little Princesses.

3. My Family - Although we have only see many of you only once this year as we celebrated Kat and Kenny's wedding, know that you are always on my mind and in my heart. Distance may separate us but you are always with me during my days. I cannot wait to meet the two new babies that are coming in Spring 2011 and pray that my sister's will continue to both have very healthy pregnancies and safe deliveries.

4. My Friends - Know that each of you holds a special place in my heart and that I would not be the person I am today if not for you. Some of you I have known for almost 20 years, others only a couple years but each of you has taught me so much! Thank you for the laughter, the tears, for the reconnecting via Facebook, and just simply for all the memories! Distance may separate many of us but wow the memories are awesome!

5. To My Bloggy Readers/Friends - It has been an incredible couple years on this little blog of mine. I have "met" some amazing people and found some incredible blogs to read and follow. Thank you for the follows, comments and tips that have helps build this blog to where it currently is. I look forward to all that 2011 will bring in terms of A Mom After God's Own Heart. You have all been a tremendous blessing to me, and I can't wait to see what God does through me and this blog!

6. To My Sponsors - to all the wonderful companies I have had the pleasure of working with during 2010, thank you from the bottom of my heart. There were many of you, as well as some fantastic publishing companies. I have been so blessed to bring your wonderful products to the attention of my readers.I have loved promoting products, books and hosting giveaways for your fantastic products. I look forward to 2011 and working with many of you again, as well as with other companies!

7. To My God - Thank you Lord for the opportunity to have this blog, to bless my readers and reach those around the world about your Love and Grace. I pray that I have lived my blog life with the integrity You deserve and call for, and I look forward to all that You call me to in 2011! May Your hand be continually on this blog and all I write.

Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! I love the title of your blog!! And I know what you mean, I can't believe it is the end of another year, too! I'll be anxious to read what you decide on for your Word of 2011! :)

    ReplyDelete