Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Although it is only Wednesday, I thought I would take the opportunity to thank each and everyone of my readers and followers, as well as sponsors, for a fantastic year. I have "met" and discovered some wonderful people and even more fantastic blogs to read and learn from. Not only have I been able to grow A Mom After God's Own Heart into something that I love and cherish, but I am also able to write for two other blogs. What a year of growth and experience I have had. I am so thankful to God for opening the doors that He has, and for giving me the gift of communication. I have been able to share a ton of book reviews, product reviews, and fabulous giveaways.

However you are celebrating Christmas this year, it is my hope and prayers that you have a safe, fun, holiday and I look forward to sharing my thoughts and life with you in 2011! Merry Christmas from my family and I!


God bless you all!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Shirley! Your pursuit of God and your passion to obey him is beautiful!! Stay strong and keep walking with the King!
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! Love your blog background and the photo card is just adorable! Stopping by from iFellowship.

    ReplyDelete