Friday, December 3, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Yahoo! It is Saturday again, and that means it's time for Then Sings My Soul Saturday! I have been so blessed to be a part of this fantastic blog hop almost every weekend for the last six months! I have been challenged and encouraged by so many different types of music. Thank you to Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders for hosting this awesome blog hop! Check it out here, and join in the fun!

Today, I want to share my absolute favorite Christmas song ever! I have a few different versions to post but the first is by far my fave!







Be blessed this week and always!

7 comments:

  1. classic!!, one of my favorite CHRISTmas songs too:) I like Chris Tomlin's version better:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. David Phelps never fails to amaze me with that terrific high pitch of his. And O Holy Night is one of my fave Christmas tunes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! Stopping by from Sings, Miracles....thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!
    I think my favorite is the Martina McBride one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for sharing, I love the O, Holy Night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love, love, love this Christmas song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this song. Hard to beat David Phelps. His voice is outstanding. I got to see him in concert last year. Thanks for sharing!
    I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back.
    Blessings this Christmas season!
    Tammy@ www.beatricebanks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete