Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wickedly Mod Pendents: Review



About Wickedly Mod Pendents:

About 11 years ago I started as a web designer. Through one of my favorite customers, I was introduced to Etsy. I absolutely fell in love with the handmade community. 

Through the demand of scrabble tile pendants in one of my online stores, I began my quest in finding out the absolute best method in making quality scrabble tile pendants. I take great pride in making sure your pendant is beautiful and your Etsy experience top-notch!!

I love grunge and rock...more modern images. I hope you will love these mod scrabble tile pendants!





About The Pendents:


The listings are for scrabble tile and glass tile pendants. Scrabble® tile pendants are adorable jewelry pieces that are also affordable!! Great for any personal gift, birthday gift, Christmas present, and stocking stuffer!

To view all of our pendants, visit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/wickedlymodpendants

Our images are watermarked to prevent theft. Please note your pendant will not be made with this watermark.

• Pendants are made upon order and ship in about 1 week after purchase.
• These beautiful pendants are interchangeable jewelry.
• Buy a colored chain (sold separately in our shop) and interchange your pendants as desired. Link to our chain and satin necklace options:http://www.etsy.com/shop/wickedlymodpendants?section_id=6694773
• Our quality is superb. We use high quality materials giving your pendant that glass like appearance.
• Multiple quantities of each design are available. Contact us for custom listing. Wholesale inquiries welcome.
• Picture above is a representation of the pendant you are purchasing.
• Letters vary on the back of each pendant.
• Each purchase is packaged in a black velvet bag. What a perfect way to give a great gift!!



Although each pendent is sealsed with a high gloss finish, and water resistant, they are not water proof, and it is highly recommended that you remove your pendent before going in water




My Review:


I received the Christmas Snowman Scrabble Pendent and White Mod Owl Glass Tile Pendent  (both pictured above) for review purposes and love them book. The quality of each is outstanding and they make an unique addition to my otherwise pretty traditional jewellry collection. I was sent a silver ball chain for each pendent and they work very well together, making it so easy to interchange pendents depending on the outfit or occasion.


If you are looking for a fun and affordable gift for someone special in your life this Christmas season, I highly recommend  the scrabble and glass pendents from Wickedly Mod Pendents. There are a ton of designs to choose from, so something  for everyone on your list (including yourself).


You can find Wickedly Mod Pendents on Twitter and Facebook for more information on products, promotions and more.


BUY IT: Head over to the Wickedly Mod Pendents Etsy Store and start shopping today.


***I received two complimentary pendents and chains, courtesy of Wickedly Mod Pendents, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting this! I love this Etsy store. I'm so glad I found your blog -- now I can keep abreast with all your reviews.

    I'm your newest follower from Mommy Delicious (http://momdelicious.blogspot.com). I'm looking forward to connecting with you and getting to know you better. I hope you'll also visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete