Wednesday, January 19, 2011

101 Things in 1001 Days UPDATE

Wow, it is so hard to believe we are already in the middle of January 2011. This month has flown by. Is it just me, or does it seem like each year goes faster and faster? I wish that life would slow down a little bit so I can enjoy the moments that make life. I have a lot of goals for the next year, and one of them is to see how many of the items on my 101 Things in 1001 Days list I can accomplish in 2011. You can see the complete list here, but here is what I have accomplished thus far, or in the process. (the numbers below correspond to the list numbering)

1. Lose 54lb - in process through diet change and exercise. I have been very consistent with working out 3-5 times a week using my Wii Fit and/or Walk At Home with Leslie Sansone DVD's. I will also be starting Nutrisystem in the next week.

4. Complete the 4, 8, and 12 week challenges on The Biggest Loser for Wii - I am doing the 4 week challenge currently

5. Workout at least four times a week for one month - I have worked out 10 out of a total of 16 times already this month

6. Do The 200 Squat Challenge - It is a 3 week challenge and I have done days 1 and 2 of week one!

8. Don't drink soda for one month (even diet) - no soda since New Year's Eve! And I don't miss it!

9. Watch one movie per letter of the Alphabet - have watched for letters K and B

10. Read the 100 Literary Classics in my Kobo e-reader - have read 1 thus far (Little Women).

18. Go TV Free for 24 hours once a week for a month  - three weeks completed

20. Complete 2011 Christian Non-Fiction Challenge (read at least 10) - have read 2

21. Complete 2011 Wordsworth Classics Reading Challenge - read one so far

22. Watch the AFI 100 movies...100 years movies  - watched 2 of 100 thus far

35. Blog Daily for 21 Days - completed!

36. Complete Basement Reno - it is in process and should be done by end of March

45. Complete The Husband Project - in process and will be blogging about it soon

46. Make a list of 101 things I love about my husband - in process and will blog it soon

48. Use the crockpot 2x a week for a month - completed 6 of 8 times

51. Cook a new to me dish once a week - have completed 3 of 156

55. Have a theme night dinner once a month during 2011 - have done 1 in January (Italian)

57. Complete a cookbook of my family favorite recipes - in process

62. Write a list of 101 things that make me happy - in process and will blog about it soon

64. Host 2 family holiday celebrations - hosted a New Year's Eve Party

68. De-clutter and donate all stuff family does not use - in process, I love purging!

72. Blog about my 101 list - January completed!

84. Identify 25 things I like about myself and blog it - list in process and will blog about it soon

85. List one thing daily I am grateful for in a year - 19/365 - in my journal

86. Write 101 comments on other blogs - 85 of 101 completed as of Jan 19/11

87. Declutter - get rid of 101 things - done January 15, 2011

92. 30 Day Photo Project - completed in January 2011

94. Completely potty train my youngest (she is 2.5) - in process....staying dry alot of the time

97. Do meatless mondays for 2 months - 3/8 completed

So as you can see, it has been a very productive month for me. I love having goals to complete. It makes me feel so good. Keep watching the blog as I update the list. My goal is to blog about my 101 Things list updates once a month!

Be blessed today and always!



No comments:

Post a Comment