Friday, January 7, 2011

11 in 2011 Day 7

Wow, I can't believe we are already on day 7 of the 11 in 2011 Blog Hop, hosted by Kit at A Step Into My Life and MJ at Teaching In Heels. Today's topic is Favorite Memory of 2010.

There were so many fun and wonderful times for my family and I, but one of the favorites was attending my sister's wedding in Winnipeg, Manitoba. It was an exciting time for all and the pictures are amazing! My girls were both flower girls for the first time too, so that was so fun!


My oldest on the big day!


The Bride and Groom!


There was a local fair going on the day they were married and 
had some pictures done there. The photographer was amazing!
You can check her work out at Simply Rosie Photography

Kat and Kenny met when she went down to Texas to work as an Intern at a church in Austin, and only a few short months later they were engaged and married! And they are now expecting their first child in April. It is my hope and prayer that they will always keep God at the center of their marriage and their family and that He will bless them with many wonderful years together.


21 weeks pregnant with a little boy!

5 comments:

  1. Love those wedding pictures! I love her dress... And congrats to them on their baby!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful 2010 memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great memories and your little girl looks adorable!

    april@Party of Five
    http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a special memory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great year for your family!

    ReplyDelete