Sunday, January 9, 2011

11 in 2011 Day 9

Today is Day 9 of the 11 in 2011 Blog Hop, hosted by Kit at A Step Into My Life and MJ at Teaching In Heels. Check out all the great blogs involved and all the fantastic experiences and ideas we each have to share, on a variety of topics.


The topic for Day 9 is Favorite Things To Do On A Cold Winter Day

Living in Southern Alberta in Canada, we are known for weather extremes and some pretty wild winter weather. As I write this, the snow is falling and blowing, and the wind is brutal.....but I am inside and having a great day despite the blah weather.


Lethbridge, AB Canada

Here are just a few of my favorite things to do on a cold winter day:

1. Snuggle up under a blanket with the current book I am reading and a cup of tea

2. Having a tea party with my girls

3. Do a craft with my girls

4. Cross-stitching or working on scrapbooking

5. Pulling out the hide-a-bed, snuggling under the blankets and watching movies as a family

6. Reading books with my girls

7. Having a cup of hot chocolate

8. Making homemade soup for lunch

9. Having a warm bubble bath with my favorite book

10. Staying inside and putting on my favorite sweater and slippers

What is your favorite thing, or things, to do on a cold winter day?

2 comments:

  1. I love the photo. Living in southern California, we don't get snow, but we've certainly had our share of rain this year. I have a pot of soup in the crockpot cooking now. I can't wait until the house fills with the smell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all sound wonderful to me. Thanks so much for you lovely Birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete