Saturday, January 15, 2011

30 Day Photo Project: Day 19

30 Day Photo Project Day 19: A Picture and Letter


To My Wonderful Husband:

Thank you for being you. Thank you for the love you have chosen to give me for over 14 years. Thank you for accepting me and loving me, despite my faults and for encouraging me to be the best that I can be. Thank you for providing for our family, doing the work you do. Thank you for being the head of our household and for choosing to be the man God designed you to be. Despite the hardships that have come our way, you have chosen what is good and right, and I am so glad to call you my husband and to walk the rest of our days side by side. I love your forever and a day!

4 comments:

  1. very cute picture! Happy 14 years! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful letter and such a cute photo. Telling our wonderful men how important and loved they are often falls between the cracks with daily chaos...but it shouldn't!

    Hope you have many more decades of happiness together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great picture. It says a lot! Enjoyed your post. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Shirley hope you are well. I got Project 365 Fridays Blog Hop going on would love for you to link up I see you are taking photo's too!! What an adorable picture!! Hope your having a blessed Saturday!! hugs

    ReplyDelete