Saturday, January 29, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Well, its Saturday again, and once again time for Then Sings My Soul Saturday! Head over to Signs, Miracles and Wonders to be encouraged, challenged and lifted up by some awesome music and blogs!


This week has been a busy one, yet it has been a great one! The Ladies Bible Study at church started up again for it's winter session and I am so excited about it. We are using Beth Moore's updated DVD series: David: A Heart Like His and I am really excited to see what God will teach me through it. Here is the promo:



I have struggling for a little with what it is God wants to do through me, as of late. I think that being at home with my girls sometimes makes me feel like I am not accomplishing something for the Lord. Yet I know this is not true. I know that God has me here at home with my girls so I can influence them for Him, and raise them to wonderful women after His heart one day. I know that each day I train my children in the ways of the Lord, all of us are learning to trust Him, and listen to Him, so that we are all living in His will for our lives. It's not about all the "stuff" and "things to do" on a daily basis, its about teaching them. I have discovered this week that I am exactly where I am supposed to be. Giving everything to my girls, so that they will find their wings!



Now, here is a great song for all of us moms who need just a few more hours in the day!



Be Blessed This Week And Always!

1 comment:

  1. I really like Beth Moore and her Bible studies.
    We are doing the same study.
    Our group of ladies is on week 2.
    May God Bless you through this study!

    ReplyDelete