Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Husband Project: Day Three

For the last couple of days, I have given you some great mini-projects that you can use to "love on your husbands". These projects can be found in The Husband Project by Kathi Lipp, and I have had so much fun reading through the book, and complimenting many of the projects! What a fantastic resource for any marriage.


Today I am going to introduce you to the mini-project for Day Three:


Project #3
You da’ Man

Spreading Great Gossip About Your Guy

Your Project:
Say something nice about your husband to someone else. Make sure you tell him what you said, and to whom.


 Getting Creative
Who are the important people in your husband’s life? Your kids, his parents, his friends? Be intentional about who you chat with when you brag on him – it’s almost as important as actually doing it.
Having a hard time coming up with something? I still brag on my guy for things he did years ago. He loves when I tell the story of how brilliantly he proposed (there were waterfalls and stuffed portabella mushrooms involved…)



Here are some other areas to think about when crafting your brag:
  • His parenting skills
  • His patience level
  • The way he treats your mom
  • His culinary ability
  • His job
  • His loyalty to you
My Project:

I love bragging about my husband to anyone who will listen! I will regularly post a status on Facebook about something he has done or said that makes me so proud that he is my husband! He is a wonderful man, husband and father and I cannot wait to spend many more years together!

So, what do you do to tell others about the wonderful things your husband does for you? Or what are your favorite qualities about him? Post about it on your blog, and link back here in the comments section. If you don't blog, no worries, just send me an email at aandsrempel at yahoo dot ca!

Be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. I am constantly updating my status or writing about my husband on my blog too! I am passionate about my family and I totally believe that building them to and in front of others is one of the best ways to express your gratitude.
    I'm a new follower from the Trendy Treehouse's new friend link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love love this. You can't brag too much and you can't brag and nag at the same time!

    ReplyDelete