Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Love Dare 14 Day Challenge

I can't believe January is already gone, and there is only 13 days until Valentine's Day!

Throughout the last year I have learned so much about loving intentionally and what it truly means to be a wife after God's own heart. Despite all of the "stuff" my husband and I have been through in the last couple years, the Lord has been faithful and brought us through it! This Valentine's is very special to me as it is a reminder of the love I have for my husband and the forgiveness that has been given to one another. The healing that has occurred and the healing that continues to happen is just awesome!


I just found out about The Love Dare 14 Day Challenge hosted by Traci at Ordinary Inspirations and I highly encourage you to check it out and take the challenge! The Love Dare book and the movie, Fireproof, have been a HUGE encouragement to me and my husband so I am more than happy to participate in this online challenge.

What are you doing to love intentionally this Valentine's Day?

3 comments:

  1. I love that you linked up. Be blessed... I will have updates and love giveaway treats over the next 2 weeks so stay tuned.

    Love,
    Traci @ Ordinary Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few years ago I did the 40 day love dare...it took me 53 days but was one of the best things I ever did for my marriage. One of the first blogs I started following was a mom after god's own heart but i also want to be a wife after god's own heart. I have been blessed with a great relationship with my husband and an even stronger relationship with God. I am a little late in seeing this post but I am going to start the 14 day anway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this weblog and I am inspired!
    Extremely useful information specially the remaining phase :
    ) I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain information for a long time.
    Thanks and best of luck.

    Here is my web page :: Farang Thai romantic phrases ebook

    ReplyDelete