Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Nutrisystem Journey Week 3 Weigh In

Well, here we are at week three of my Nutrisystem Canada journey. It has been a far better week for me. The stress levels I experienced last week are lower, I am feeling better physically and just all around it has been a better week.






I have really been enjoying the Nutrisystem website, and exploring everything that it has to offer. Last week I shared a couple of recipes with you all. This week I wanted to let you know about a few more things the official Nutrisystem site offers. The US Nutrisystem website is the one that I use for recipes, community forums, logging my food and exercise and check out the many articles that are available for anyone. That is right, you don't have to be doing Nutrisystem to enjoy the tools and community resources on the Nutrisystem site. It is free to register and offers something for everyone. As mentioned you can calculate your BMI, track food and exercise, read countless articles and even chat with other members on the community forums. I personally have been reading the forums a lot this week, as I seemed to have been a standstill with my weight loss journey. Not a plateau per say, but feeling discouraged because I am not losing as much as I thought. Is that crazy? 


Although I haven't lost a lot of weight thus far, I have found I have far MORE energy than I have in the past, I am finally understanding portion control and I am exercising far MORE regularly then I had been. I was working out three times a week prior to starting Nutrisystem Canada. Now I work out at least five days a week. I have decided that this week I am going to up the workouts a bit and also add some strength training in the mix. It can only bring good results, right?


So, the moment you have been weighting for: My Weekly weigh in results!


Starting Weight (January 28, 2011): 174.5lbs (too much!)
Last Week Weight (February 12, 2011): 168.7lbs
Current Weight (February 19, 2011): 169lb (getting there!)
Total weekly loss/gain: GAINED 0.3lb (yuck!)
Total Weight loss to date: 5.5lb


Looking forward to sharing my successes with you next week! See you on the 26th!


Be Blessed.



****In return for participating in the Nutrisystem Canada's Blogger Program, I am being provided with free food. In return, I will be blogging about my experience in an honest manner. I have not been compensated in any other manner****

Twitter Hashtag - #NSCANADA

3 comments:

  1. You're doing great!!! Being healthier is a lot more important than shedding a ton of lbs in my opinion and were definitely eating healthier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work, at least the overall number is in the negatives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining Good Friends Just Click! I'm GFC following. Hope to see you next week!


    www.mamalovesherbargains.com

    ReplyDelete