Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Not Wordless Wednesday



The top picture is a sunset view of Lake Winnipeg, 
45 minutes North of Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada
where my family has a cabin, seen in the second picture.
The original building was build when my mom was a
teenager! The cabin has given my family so many wonderful
memories over the years and now sons-in-law and
grandchildren are enjoying it! I wish we lived a little
closer so we could enjoy it more! Sure do miss it!

This gives me such warm feelings when experiencing 
the cold of winter here in Southern Alberta

Do you want to participate in Not Wordless Wednesday?
Head over to My Wee View to link up!

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful place!
    My hubby's family all have cabin's there. They talk about it all the time, I need to visit this summer!

    :)

    Tammi
    http://www.myorganizedchaos.net/2011/02/wordless-wednesday-margarita-warmth/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shirley!

    i've been there - it's BEAUTIFUL (I once lived in Winnipeg)! Being from the East Coast, I craved the ocean, the closest I got was Lake Winnipeg and Gimli. It didn't have that ocean smell, but it was big enough that I couldn't see the other side.

    Thanks for linking up and sharing your WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fabulous place to create lasting memories. :o)

    Visiting from iFellowship. Happy Wednesday! :o)

    ReplyDelete