Friday, February 4, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


As I come into this week's Then Sings My Soul Saturday, I come here after a very stressful week.

The week was just a very busy one, and it was capped off by the realization that we are tighter financially than we realized. However, after some prayer, and giving our finances up to Him, who provides all our needs, we realized that we were in fact able to meet all our bills on time! Thank you Jesus for all your provisions.

 That was Wednesday and then yesterday our truck broke down, and we are facing a very large bill, that we had no clue as to how we would pay for it. After an initial meltdown (including tears!) I spent the afternoon praying and listening to praise and worship music that reminded me that it is He that is in complete control, and that my ways are not His, nor His time ours! We were given a huge answer to pray and have come up with over half the funds needed to pay for the truck repairs! Thank you Jesus!

Throughout this week, I have been listening to the CD, "It Is Well" from Kutless, and this song especially has been very timely for my husband and I! It is my prayer that it ministers to you, wherever you are at in life. Know that it is He that is everything you need!

For more encouraging videos, check out Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders, the wonderful host for Then Sings My Soul Saturday!



When every step is so hard to take
And all of my hope is fading away
When life is a mountain that I can not climb
You carry me, Jesus carry me.

You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

When every moment is more than I can take
And all of my strength is slipping away
[ Find more Lyrics on http://mp3lyrics.org/61HK ]
When every breath gets harder to breathe
You carry me, Jesus carry me

You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need

I need You
You are everything I need
I love everything about You

You Are strength in my weakness
You are the refuge I seek
You are everything in my time of need
You are everything, You are everything I need




5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this song, too. It really ministers to our hurt spots and points us to Jesus who can meet all our needs. I'm so glad he's proving faithful to you in the midst of a stressful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! He is everything I need. I'm loving this song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen! beautiful song. this is the same song as amy's. great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lesson to be learned over and over...thank you for sharing you answers to prayer and this song.
    Blessings,
    Lynn♥

    ReplyDelete