Friday, February 11, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


This last week has been a really trying one for us. Last week, I think I mentioned that our truck broke down and it was going to cost us about $2500 to fix! Well on Monday, I found out that I was going to be losing my only home daycare child. What a week for financial hits, let me tell you!

Of course my first reaction was panic/fear and wondering how we would ever meet our bills, get the repairs done, etc. That is my humaness, and of course, right away the Lord convicted me and I prayed about the situations. Well all week I have been praying. We have been able to get most of the money we need for the truck and then tonight I got an email about a family needing child care starting the end of the month! And the money I make from caring for that one child will cover what we were short for the month! Thank you Lord for humbling me and helping me realize that we cannot do things on our own strength! WE NEED YOU!!!

This is a verse from the book of Philippians that I have been memorizing as of late and it is so timely! Perfect for what we have been going through, and so I want to share it with you!



For more great, inspirational songs check out Then Sings My Soul Saturday, hosted by Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders!

Be blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Great post!
    That's wonderful about your money needs being met. He's an on time God!

    ReplyDelete