Saturday, February 19, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday



So this week was a much better week. If you have been reading the blog, you know that financial stress has been building for my husband and I. Well this week, we were once again shown the faithfulness of our Lord, and experiences a number of answers to our prayers. Thank you Jesus for all your faithfulness, even when we don't deserve it!

Here are a couple songs that I have been listening to and singing this week! They have been favorites for a while and it seems fitting after the valley we just experienced that I sing these songs of praise to my Lord!





If you would like to be inspired and encouraged by more fantastic music, head over and visit Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders, the wonderful host of Then Sings My Soul Saturday!

Be Blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Loved the 2nd song! Visiting from TSMSS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing! Have a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete