Saturday, February 26, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


This week has been a relatively low-key, almost stress-free week. Of course, I have the typical family stuff going on, and still a bit of the financial issues happening but during this week I have been routinely reminded how God is always providing for me and my family. I am so thankful to the Lord for everything He continues to teach me. I am so glad to be a mom and wife and I am learning more everyday what it means to be one after God's heart.

Here are a couple songs that I have listened to this week, and they are a couple of my favorites. More and more I am surrendering all to Him (which I should have been doing all along, but as a human tried to do it on my own) and it is amazing to see what He is doing when I only am still and let Him.





For more wonderful, inspirational music head over to Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders as she hosts Then Signs My Soul Saturday.

Be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing two very beautiful songs.

    Blessings,
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you've had a pretty good week.
    Thanks for sharing these songs!

    ReplyDelete