Thursday, March 31, 2011

Capture The Everyday

So I found this fantastic new meme to participate in and I would love to share it with you!

Adventuroo


Capture the Everyday is about getting you to capture those everyday moments in your life! Each Thursday, I’ll issue a simple challenge to capture something that’s a part of your daily life. You can post just a picture or add some words to go along with it. You’ll have a week to get it done and then I’ll issue another. It’s a quick, easy way to start capturing those little parts of life we sometimes take for granted.


What a perfect theme for me (as you all know, I love to read!)




As a book reviewer, I have the priviledge of reading some amazing books. The photo above shows only three of the wonderful books I am currently reading, as well as my ESV Study Bible.


1. One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp - This book has changed my life, and the lives of countless others. I have learned to embrass the discipline of Eucharisteo, being thankful, even in the everyday small things. I will be doing a full review very soon.


2. Feminine Appeal: Seven Virtues of a Godly Wife and Mother by Carolyn Mahaney - a wonderful read that has truly inspired me to embrace my role as a Christian wife and mother.


3. She's Gonna Blow:Real Help For Moms Dealing With Anger by Julie Ann Barnhill - a fantastic read that shows moms that anger is okay, but there is more productive ways to handle it!


4. ESV Study Bible - a wonderful translation of the Bible with fabulous study helps throughout. I am just finishing the book of Revelation, as part of the Bible In 90 Days and getting ready to participate in Blogging Through The Gospels at Moms Toolbox.


To join in Capture The Everyday, head over to Adventuroo: Capturing Adventure in the Everyday


Be blessed,

4 comments:

  1. The "She's gonna blow" book looks really interesting. I might have to check it out. I also love your blog background

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's Gonna Blow sounds like one I'd like to read. I'm with you, as a sometimes book reviewer I feel like I'm ALWAYS reading something. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotta look more into "She's Gonna Blow"! I have a temper which I can usually keep in check around the kids, but it will be great to have some tips on what to do and how to handle it when I boil over. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks! I've heard SO MANY good things about One Thousand Gifts. I really need to buy that book!

    Thanks for linking up-- so happy to have you!

    ReplyDelete