Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Nutrisystem Journey Week 7 Weigh In



Well today marks seven weeks on Nutrisystem! Yes, seven weeks and I am really happy with the progress I have made. It is not just about the weight loss, but I am really happy with the over all results. Previously I have mentioned that I am learning so much about portion control, and not only for myself, but for my whole family. I know that being healthy myself and modeling proper eating habit is so important. And I have already seen how my healthy eating is impacting my family. When I am offering a snack or dessert to my four year old daughter, she now says to me, "I need to have healthy treats first mommy!" and then she will pick fruit to eat first before a cookie, for example. I am so proud of her and I know that teaching her, and my two year old daughter, healthy eating habits now, will have lifetime benefits. The most important being helping to prevent obesity and diabetes. The diabetes is the most important as I am a type 2 diabetic and there is family history of it too. But I also know it can be prevented!

I did not get to do as much exercise this week, but hope to get back on track next week!

Now for the moment of truth - my weekly weigh in!


Starting Weight (January 28, 2011): 174.5lbs (too much!)

Last Week Weight (March 12, 2011): 164.5
Current Weight (March 19, 2011): 163.4lb (getting there!)
Total weekly loss/gain: LOST 1.1lbs!!! (not lots, but still a loss!)
Total Weight loss to date: 11.1lb!!!!

Have a great week!


****In return for participating in the Nutrisystem Canada's Blogger Program, I am being provided with free food. In return, I will be blogging about my experience in an honest manner. I have not been compensated in any other manner****

Twitter Hashtag - #NSCANADA

2 comments:

  1. Very cool. Congratulations. That is really awesome you are able to get free food to blog about the program.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!! A weight-loss is still a loss and still totally awesome. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete