Saturday, March 12, 2011

My Nutrisystem Journey Week 6 Weigh In

Wow, 6 weeks on Nutrisystem completed! So excited that I have found a program that is not only helping me to lose weight and get healthy, but is teaching me so much!



This week has been up and down as far as my journey. Though I stuck to eating my Nutrisystem foods, exercise was a whole other story. I really like to work out at least 30 minutes a day, and when I don't it is so frustrating. I know I should not feel bad when I don't get my workout in but honestly, it really effects me. I feel just grumpy when I don't get that chance to do it. Is that because it is part of my routine, or is it because I feel so yucky when I don't. I personally think it is a little of both. While I am okay with my routine changing from time to time, I really don't like the way I feel when I don't work out. Amazing! If you have known me for any extended period, working out and exercise was not my thing....well it is now. My body truly does tell me when I have missed a workout. I feel lethargic, grumpy, and just blah feeling! Even a 30 minute workout with Walk At Home makes all the difference! My daily routine changed up a little in the last two weeks, so I am still trying to figure out when to plug in a workout and I am hoping this week to really establish this, so that I set up myself for complete success!

I have really enjoyed reading the many articles on the Nutrisystem website and also checking out the forums. It is really true that you can learn so much from others, who are traveling the same weight loss journey as you. Even if the amounts or reasons are different, we all have the same goal - to get healthy and lose weight. Thank you Nutrisystem for the forums! They have been a huge part of my journey.

Now for the moment of truth - my weekly weigh in!


Starting Weight (January 28, 2011): 174.5lbs (too much!)
Last Week Weight (March 5, 2011): 165.3
Current Weight (March 12, 2011): 164.5lb (getting there!)
Total weekly loss/gain: LOST 0.8lbs!!! (not lots, but still a loss!)
Total Weight loss to date: 10lb!!!!

I did not get a chance to do pics, but hopefully next week!

Have a great week!

****In return for participating in the Nutrisystem Canada's Blogger Program, I am being provided with free food. In return, I will be blogging about my experience in an honest manner. I have not been compensated in any other manner****

Twitter Hashtag - #NSCANADA

1 comment:

  1. 10 pounds in 6 weeks is fantastic! I've had a really hard time this last week and ended up skipping some exercise days, not good. I just feel yucky again. Tomorrow is a new day though!

    ReplyDelete