Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Nutrisystem Journey Week 8 Weigh In

This week was once again a busy one! Just when we thought Spring was around the corner, we got hit with more snow here in Southern Alberta. I have been looking forward to the warmer weather so that I could get out and walk in the warm sun and fresh air. Hopefully today will be that day, as the forecast is calling for a beautiful day (finally!)


This week I felt like I had a ton of energy, and just overall felt awesome. I know that losing weight is part of that. And thanks to Nutrisystem Canada, I am well on my way to being a much healthier person! Thanks Nutrisystem.

This week I made a bit of a change to my exercise and added more of the Free Run and Free Step on the Wii Fit Plus. Last year I lost almost 25lb using the Wii Fit program....and then promptly fell off the exercise bandwagon and gained the majority of it back. This time though will be different. I think that losing weight by making changes to the way I eat first has been a key component to my attitude change. So now I am doing my Walk At Home daily routine, as well as I am going to do the Wii Fit Plus program three times a week for the added aerobic component.

I am very excited to see what the next week brings and now am also excited to tell you my weekly results!

Starting Weight (January 28, 2011): 174.5lbs (too much!)

Last Week Weight (March 19, 2011): 163.4
Current Weight (March 25, 2011): 161.8lb (getting there!)
Total weekly loss/gain: LOST 1.6lbs!!! (WooHoo!!)
Total Weight loss to date: 12.7lb!!!!

I am going to be entering my third month with Nutrisystem Canada this week, and feeling confident that many more positive changes are in store for me. I love that you all are on this journey with me!

For more information about the Nutrisystem Canada program, check it out here!

Have a great week!

****In return for participating in the Nutrisystem Canada's Blogger Program, I am being provided with free food. In return, I will be blogging about my experience in an honest manner. I have not been compensated in any other manner****

Twitter Hashtag - #NSCANADA

3 comments:

  1. wonderful!! good for you... I have to start including an exercise routine to my plan as well.

    :)

    Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! So much positive energy with Nutrisystem. I cannot wait to see 160 again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, over 12lbs in 8 weeks is AMAZING!!! And you're so right, making sure both eating and fitness are in check is the key to long-term weight loss. Keep up the awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete