OCEAN Complete® Sinus Irrigation provides a convenient and easy to use two-in-one nasal saline therapy: a special nozzle for nasal sinus irrigation and a unique saline mist applicator for nasal moisturizing. Utilizing an exclusive non-medicated salt blend formula, the OCEAN brand nasal sinus irrigation system is safe for frequent daily use.
Two convenient delivery options in one great nasal irrigation product
The orange nozzle irrigates and liquefies mucus, clearing nasal passages, while the white nozzle provides a moisturizing saline mist to counteract dry climates.
When should you use OCEAN Complete® Sinus Irrigation?
- For general moisturizing during dry climates and cold temperatures, and while spending time in enclosed spaces (e.g., air travel, office buildings, etc.)
- To relieve allergy, cold & flu symptoms in a safe, non-medicated manner
- To help relieve congestion by thinning mucus
- To return moisture caused by drug-induced dryness
- To help reduce nosebleeds from dryness
- To moisturize and irrigate membranes following nasal surgery
- To relieve dryness associated with oxygen treatments and CPAP machines for sleep apnea
To flush and irrigate…
- Attach the orange tip (actuator).
- Hold head in an upright position, insert nozzle just inside nostril.
- Press and hold actuator for one full second as a gentle stream washes nasal passages.
- Gently inhale as you spray, bringing fluid to the back of your nasal passages. Cough and clear out any fluid that moves to the back of the throat. *
- Do this at least twice in each nostril once a day or as often as needed.
- Rinse and dry the tip.
*This is a physician recommended method for irrigating nasal passages and sinuses. Proper front-to-back irrigation with saline can effectively clear nasal passages and all front and rear sinus openings allowing sinuses to regulate and drain. Irrigation can be somewhat uncomfortable at first but the results can provide extensive relief.
To mist and moisturize…
- Attach the white tip (actuator).
- Hold head in an upright position, insert nozzle just inside each nostril.
- Press and hold actuator to restore moisture to dry nasal passages.
- Repeat as often as needed (non-habit forming, drug free, non-addicting).
- Rinse and dry the tip.
OCEAN Complete® Nasal Sinus Irrigation contains purified water, glycerin, sodium chloride, monobasic sodium phosphate, dibasic sodium phosphate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride and magnesium chloride.
- Avoid spraying in eyes.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Keep out of reach of children except under adult supervision.
- Use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
Once again I was able to review another great product from Ocean, and I am so excited to share my thoughts with you. Very easy application and works great! If you have allergies that effect your nasal passages, this is ideal for you. Also great for young children with sinus issues and congestion from the common cold. I personally used Ocean Complete Sinus Irrigation on a number of occasions and it worked great. Almost instantly my congested nasal passages were cleared and I felt better. I highly recommend this product and give it a huge thumbs up!
BUY IT: Check out the list of retailers of the Ocean Complete Sinus Irrigation here
One (1) reader
6 fluid oz bottle
Ocean Complete Sinus Irrigation
MANDATORY ENTRY: Tell me why you would like this product
1. Follow A Mom After God's Own Heart via GFC
2. Grab my button
3. Subscribe to A Mom After God's Own Heart via email
4. Follow me on Twitter
5. Like A Mom After God's Own Heart on Facebook
GIVEAWAY OPEN TO U.S. ONLY
GIVEAWAY ENDS APRIL 8, 2011
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
***I received a complimentary box of the above product, courtesy of Robin Leedy Associates, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***