For more than 30 years, OCEAN® Saline Nasal Spray has been the non-medicated nasal brand recommended most by doctors. Since 1973 it has earned the trust of health professionals and millions of people suffering from chronic nasal congestion, sinus congestion, dry nose, and irritated nasal passages resulting from allergies, sinusitis, sinus infections, colds, rhinitis, nasal surgery and more.
Three spray delivery options in one bottle
When held upright the OCEAN® Nasal Spray bottle delivers a fine mist. Held horizontally, the bottle produces a stream, and when held upside down, it delivers saline drops with a gentle squeeze.
When should you use OCEAN® Saline Nasal Spray?
- For general moisturizing during dry climates and cold temperatures, and while spending time in enclosed spaces (e.g., air travel, office buildings, etc.)
- To relieve allergy, cold & flu symptoms in a safe, non-medicated manner
- To help relieve congestion by thinning mucus
- To return moisture caused by drug-induced dryness
- To help reduce nosebleeds from dryness
- To moisturize and irrigate membranes following nasal surgery
- To relieve dryness associated with oxygen treatments and CPAP machines for sleep apnea
- For children and adults, squeeze bottle twice in each nostril as often as needed or as directed by physician. For infants, use drop application. Hold bottle upright for spray, horizontally for stream, upside down for drop.
OCEAN® Saline Nasal Spray contains 0.65% sodium chloride saline solution made isotonic (0.9%) by the addition of preservative systems and buffers which reduce nasal irritation. OCEAN® contains benzyl alcohol and benzalkonium chloride as preservatives.
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection; use only if intact.
The use of this dispenser by more than one person may spread infection.
For years I have had to deal with nasal congestion, due to a narrow nasal passages and have tried many different products to help me breath better. Recently I had the opportunity to try out Ocean Premium Nasal Spray and I loved it. The most positive thing about this product is that it is non-medicated! I really do not like to take medications if I can all avoid it. This has been a perfect way to help me out. Ocean Premium Nasal Spray is a very welcome addition in our home and if you (or any family members) have issues with nasal congestion/dryness, I cannot recommend this product highly enough! I give it a huge thumbs up!
BUY IT: You can see a list of retailers of Ocean products, including the Premium Nasal Spray here.
WIN IT:One (1) readerwill winone bottleofOcean Premium Nasal Spray
MANDATORY ENTRY: Head over to Ocean and tell me one other product you would like to use, or one that you have used and recommend
EXTRA ENTRIES: (mandatory entry must be completed for extra entries to count; please list each entry as a separate comment, thank you.)
1. Follow A Mom After God's Own Heart via GFC
2. Grab my button
3. Like A Mom After God's Own Heart on Facebook
4. Subscribe to A Mom After God's Own Heart via email
5. Follow me on Twitter
GIVEAWAY OPEN TO U.S. ONLY
GIVEAWAY ENDS APRIL 7, 2011
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
***I received a complimentary box of the above product, courtesy of Robin Leedy Associates, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own and I have not been compensated in any other manner***