Saturday, March 26, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


During the last several weeks, during my quiet/devotional time, I have spent time reading and studying the names of the Lord. From I AM to Emmanuel to My Resting Place and more, I am in awe of the one I call my Heavenly Father and the King of Kings. He has brought me through so much in the last few years and He has been my shelter, healer, friend, admonisher and more. I am so grateful for all He is and it does not matter what I call Him, He is my God alone and forever! I will never be able to repay all He has done for me, but what I can do is praise Him and live my life for Him.







For more inspirational songs, head over and visit Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders to check out Then Sings My Soul Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I left a comment about books earlier, and I'm still on your blog! Really enjoying being encouraged and edified here. This post made me think of another blog I follow where she wrote a bible study called Knowing the Names of God. I'm including a link. http://www.growingodliness.com/
    I did a study from the book A Woman After God's Own Heart and really like the name of your blog too.

    ReplyDelete