Wednesday, April 13, 2011

20(4)40 Challenge - Day 8

Lenten Challenge


Okay, so I haven't blogged about my list of 20 things I am grateful for in a few days, but I have been writting them down. I can't believe Easter is almost upon us. It is just finally starting to feel like Spring here, and as I ponder the gift and sacrifice Jesus paid on the cross all those many years ago I am filled with awe and wonder. These last few weeks have been filled with stress, joy, peace and blessing, more than I could ever imagine. Thank you Lord for your continued, and never-ending, blessings on my life and that of my family.

1. watching a robin in the tree outside my living room window

2. feeling the wind in my hair

3. playing outside

4. tax refunds

5. a new baby nephew

6. friends

7. lessons learned

8. forgiveness

9. laughter

10. cornmeal muffins

11. homemade playdough and the fun it brings

12. marble painting

13. craft time with mommy

14. a hard working husband

15. spring cleaning

16. watching a chrysalis on a branch

17. being reminded of the gift of Easter

18. chatting with a neighbor

19. going for walks with my girls

20. date night

For more inspiration, head over to A Minute Captured today!

Be blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment