Monday, April 18, 2011

20(4)40 Challenge

As we head into the week before Easter, I am in awe of the sacrifice given on Calvary. Every time I think of what Christ has done for me (and every one who believes in Him) I just praise Him through my words and songs. Just as the song states, "His grace still amazes me" and it always will. He has given me life everlasting, even though I don't deserve it. Thank you Jesus for your gift of life and for your sacrifice

Lenten Challenge


1. grandparents

2. an old, leathered Bible

3. Easter egg painting

4. Paska

5. Hot Cross Buns

6. learning to play Rook with my husband

7. planning to have family game night once a week from now on

8. smiles

9. the eyes of a child staring at me in the middle of the night by my bed

10. the beauty of a full moon

11. fog in the early morning

12. scrapbooking more memories

13. writing a letter to my sweetheart

14. money found in a pocket, long ago fogotten, but timely needed

15. continued progress on basement renovations

16. watching my girls rough house with their daddy

17. watching Tangled for the ump-teenth time (and hearing my daughter recite lines from it)

18. menu planning

19. all needs met

20. making plans for Easter dinner with family

Be blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment