Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter Thoughts and a Video

As Good Friday approaches in only one more day, I have been contemplating the cross more today than in years previous. I mentioned that to my husband last night during a conversation and out loud wondered why that is. Why is it different this year?

This last year has been a challenging one for me. I have learned to let go and let God. I have learned to choose joy, particularly when I did not see joy, let alone feel it. I have learned that my ways and time are so not His. And most importantly I have learned that I am so not in control. He is and He will always be.



He became sin
Who knew no sin
That we might become His Righteousness
He humbled himself and carried the cross

Love so amazing
Love so amazing

Chorus:
Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all

His body the bread
His blood the wine
Broken and poured out all for love
The whole earth trembled
And the veil was torn

Love so amazing
Love so amazing, yeah

Chorus:
Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer

Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all

All our hope is in You
All our hope is in You
All the glory to You, God
The light of the world

Chorus:
Jesus Messiah
Name above all names
Blessed Redeemer
Emmanuel
The rescue for sinners
The ransom from Heaven
Jesus Messiah
Lord of all
(Chris Tomlin)

May God's richest blessings be on you and your family's this blessed Easter as you remember the greatest sacrifice given on the Cross by our Lord and Savior.

Be Blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment