Monday, April 11, 2011

The Final Summit: A Book

About The Book:



David Ponder is back. This time the fate of mankind is in his hands.
This is mankind’s last chance. Centuries of greed, pride, and hate have sent humanity hurtling toward disaster, and far from its original purpose. There is only one solution that can reset the compass and right the ship, and it consists of only two words.
With time running out, it is up to David Ponder and a cast of history’s best and brightest minds to uncover this solution before it is too late. The catch? They are allowed only five tries to discover the answer.
Readers first encountered David Ponder in The Traveler's Gift. Now, in The Final Summit, Andrews combines a riveting narrative with astounding history in order to show us the one thing we must do when we don’t know what to do.
Buy
Read

About The Author:
Andy Andrews, hailed by a New York Times writer as someone who has quietly become "one of the most influential people in America,” is a best-selling novelist and in-demand corporate speaker for the world’s largest organizations. The Traveler’s Gift, a featured book selection of ABC’s Good Morning America, has been translated into nearly twenty languages and was on the New York Times bestseller list for seventeen weeks.
Andy has spoken at the request of four different United States presidents and toured military bases around the world, being called upon by the Department of Defense to speak to the troops. Arguably, there is no single person on the planet better at weaving subtle yet life-changing lessons into riveting tales of adventure and intrigue—both on paper and on stage.
For more information, visit: www.AndyAndrews.com
My Review:
This the first of Andy Andrews books I have read, and I have to say, I will definitely be going back and reading The Traveler's Gift, so I can get more acquainted with the character of David Ponder. I would also like to read his other works, including The Noticer. 
The book is very well written, easy to read and is a very quick read. I was able to read it in only a couple days. It is inspiring, encouraging and will take you on a fictional journey following David Ponder as he interacts with some of history's most famous people. If you have been reading my book reviews, you know, I do not like to give away plots of the books, and I will not with The Final Summit as well. But suffice it to say, I highly encourage this book to be read. I love it when a novel teaches great life lessons, and The Final Summit teaches that we can all do something to change the world....we just need to do it! 
I highly recommend this book and give it a huge thumbs up!
BUY IT: You can purchase The Final Summit by Andy Andrews online directly through Thomas Nelson Publishers. It is also available through your local Christian bookseller
***I received this book, courtesy of the Thomas Nelson BookSneeze Blogger Review Program, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***


No comments:

Post a Comment