Saturday, April 16, 2011

My Nutrisystem Journey Week 11 Weigh In



Over the last 11 weeks I have had the pleasure of working with Nutrisystem Canada to blog my weight loss journey. What an experience it has been. I have loved the support I have gotten from the head office group and from the many people who use Nutrisystem and post comments on the official Facebook group. I have also love following and supporting fellow these Canadian bloggers in their Nutrisystem journey's as well:

Stomach Rumblings

My Organized Chaos

My Wee View

BassGiraffe's Thoughts

All these ladies have been so supportive and I have loved reading their stories and getting some great tips from them as they work with Nutrisystem as well.

Another great thing that I have loved about Nutrisystem is that I can use their many online tools and community forums. Actually anyone can register online (for FREE!) and log weight, exercise, food intake and more! This resource has been a HUGE reason for my success with Nutrisystem during the last 11 weeks. When I get my food every month I received a hard copy of a food journal which I record my food in daily, but I use the online journals for recording my weight and updating my Ticker. I also keep track of my water intake and measurements too! I find these methods have totally helped me to keep on track with the program and is a great part of the success I have experienced with Nutrisystem.

Now the moment of truth......this weeks numbers!


Starting Weight (January 28, 2011): 174.5lbs (too much!)
Last Week Weight (April 10, 2011): 160.6lb
Current Weight (April 16, 2011): 157.6lb (getting there!)
Total weekly loss/gain: LOST 3lbs!!!!
Total Weight loss to date: 16.9lbs!!!!

So pumped by the success I had this week, and I cannot wait to see what this next week brings! So stay tuned!

For more information about the Nutrisystem Canada program, check it out here!

For more information about the Nutrisystem US program, check it outhere!

Have a great week!

****In return for participating in the Nutrisystem Canada's Blogger Program, I am being provided with free food. In return, I will be blogging about my experience in an honest manner. I have not been compensated in any other manner****

Twitter Hashtag - #NSCANADA


No comments:

Post a Comment