Sunday, April 3, 2011

My Nutrisystem Journey Week 9 Check In




Yesterday was a blur, so busy that I totally did not get this check in done! But I am here today and can't wait to tell you about my week!

I received my third month of food at the beginning of this week, and there were a few new foods in there, so chose to eat those this week to give them a try! So yummy. I tried the following new foods:

1. Lowfat Granola Cereal - so crunchy and yummy!

2. Cinnamon Bun - with icing to boot - enough said!

3. Chocolaty Peanut Butter Bar - get my chocolate fix, complete with peanut butter

4. Trail Mix Bar - absolutely one of my fave items thus far!

These, along with the other Nutrisystem food has obviously been a huge part in my weight loss goal since January. It is amazing how good I am feeling. Sleeping better, more energy, less cranky, and more willing to run around with my children. Amazing! In fact I had to go out this week and buy new workout pants as mine kept sliding down each time I worked out. I think that is the only downfall to losing weight - having to spend money on different clothes. For now, I am not going to buy a whole lot though...just make due with what I have, add a belt,  and enjoy the feeling that stuff is getting BIG on me! WooHoo! I am now between a size 10 and 12, and I am hoping that by the time my Nutrisystem journey is complete I will be a size 7/8 - which I have not been since I was in college 15 years ago. Even when I got married I was a size 9!

My goals this week are to make sure I am drinking all my water (usually not an issue), and work out more. The last two weeks I have only been working out three times a week. This week I would like to go for five days, for at least 30 minutes each time. I am going back to using the Leslie Sansone Walk At Home program, as I haven't felt near as good exclusively using the Wii Fit. It is a great addition to my workout regiment but I far prefer how I feel, and the results of, the WAH program. One final goal for me this week is to try three recipes from the Nutrisystem website. I will review them this week and let you know how it turns out next week.

Now for the moment of truth: the weekly check in!


Starting Weight (January 28, 2011): 174.5lbs (too much!)
Last Week Weight (March 25, 2011): 161.8lb
Current Weight (March 25, 2011): 159.8 (getting there!)
Total weekly loss/gain: LOST 2lb!!! (WooHoo!!)
Total Weight loss to date: 14.7!!!!


For more information about the Nutrisystem Canada program, check it out here!

Have a great week!

****In return for participating in the Nutrisystem Canada's Blogger Program, I am being provided with free food. In return, I will be blogging about my experience in an honest manner. I have not been compensated in any other manner****

Twitter Hashtag - #NSCANADA

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I am so proud of your achievements. It gives me faith that I will succeed in my own.

    ReplyDelete