Friday, May 6, 2011

Aqueduck Faucet Extender: A Review

As our children begin to become more independent in their preschool years, one thing they love to do is use the sink. However, as many moms can relate, they also love to make messes due to not being able to reach the water, even with step stools. 


Well, moms, I have a fantastic product to share with you today. The Aqueduck Faucet Extender has been a welcome addition to our family bathroom, and has saved us a ton of messes.






About The Aqueduck:


As my kids grew bigger and heavier, they became harder to pick up to wash their hands. I wondered if there was anything to help them reach the water faucet. I could not find anything and stools are not portable, so, I decided to come up with a solution. That is how the Aqueduck™ was born.

Aqueduck™ comes with a Free tattoo sticker, aqua for boys and pink for girls.





My Review:


We are so loving our Aqueduck from PeachyCo! It is very easy to install, as it just simply slides onto your existing faucet with such ease that my children can both take it off and on with no troubles.




 It has eliminated the need for using a step stool in our home, which makes space in our bathroom and is one less thing for my 2.5 year old  (hands pictured below) to climb. A definite plus!






I now have very independent hand washers in my home and also have saved my back from having to lift children! This product is a huge success in my books and I highly recommend it!


BUY IT: You can purchase The Aqueduck online here, for$12.99, with your choice of pink or blue.


***I received a complimentary Aqueduck, courtesy of Pitch Public Relations and PeachyCo, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***




No comments:

Post a Comment