Monday, May 2, 2011

My Nutrisystem Journey Week 13 Weigh In

I should have posted this yesterday but I was having a very frustrating day and did not know quite how to write this post.




I have one month left on Nutrisystem, and I am determined to make this month my best one of the four I will have done. This last week has me re-evaluating how I am doing things, and what I need to do differently. You see, I have gained weight again! And honestly, I am not sure why exactly. I stuck to my eating plan, did my exercise (although not as much as the week before, but still worked out three days), and tried as hard as I could not to "cheat".

I know that part of the problem is that I am an emotional eater, and when I get stressed I snack. Even though I snack, it is usually low fat snacks but its still snacking nonetheless. This week has been a little more stressful for me, and so I can likely attribute the weight gain to that....hoping next week is better

I am still really enjoying the foods and have been searching the recipes on the Nutrisystem website for ideas for after I am done with exclusively eating Nutrisystem foods. There are a ton, and I highly encourage you to check out  the Recipe section here.

Now for the moment of truth, even though I would rather not share that I gained weight, I know the accountability is key.


Starting Weight (January 28, 2011): 174.5lbs (too much!)
Last Week Weight (April 23, 2011): 158.7bs (woohoo!)
Current Weight (May 1, 2011): 160.5lb(whoops!)
Total weekly loss/gain: GAINED 1.8lb
Total Weight loss to date: 14lbs!!!!

Stay tuned next week for my thoughts on week 14!

For more information about the Nutrisystem Canada program, check it out here!

For more information about the Nutrisystem US program, check it out here!

Have a great week!

****In return for participating in the Nutrisystem Canada's Blogger Program, I am being provided with free food. In return, I will be blogging about my experience in an honest manner. I have not been compensated in any other manner****

Twitter Hashtag - #NSCANADA

1 comment:

  1. the thing is too that when we stay stressed for an extended period of time it slows our metabolism down. Managing your stress is just as important as eating well and exercising I'm learning. You've done amazingly well Shirley, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete