Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Nutrisystem Journey Week 16 and 17 Weigh In






As I write this post, I am coming to the end of my journey with Nutrisystem Canada. I have a couple more weeks left, but I have already started introducing my body to non-NS foods. Right now I am replacing one Nutrisystem meal with whatever I have prepared for my family. However, I am much more aware of portion sizes, and adding more vegetables, and fruits (particularly with the dinner meal). These last few months have been really great as I have learned so much and been encouraged and inspired by many wonderful readers and fellow bloggers.


However, as much as there have been positives in my journey, recently I have noticed one distinct negative. I have once again seemed to come to a plateau with my weight loss. Not sure what to do to switch things up in order to get past this glitch in the weight loss journey but I am going to mix up my workouts a bit this week and see if that helps. My plan is to do a 1 or 2 mile Walk At Home Walk daily (or more, depending on the time I have but this is the minimum) and then add My EA Sports Active in there three times during the week too. I have a few more weeks before I see some family that I haven't seen in a year and I cannot wait to show them my results. 


As you can see from the results before, I am still doing pretty good with the total weight loss. I know if I had been more consistent with working out it would be likely better results. Also during the last two weeks, I have been out of town, and not eating quite right on those occasions.  However, my goal during my time with Nutrisystem has been more to relearn the basics of healthy eating and then get my working out in there. I currently workout three times a week, so pumping it up to daily is for sure going to give some results!


See you next week!



For more information about the Nutrisystem Canada program, check it out here!

For more information about the Nutrisystem US program, check it out here!


Starting Weight (January 28, 2011): 174.5lbs (too much!)
Last Check In  Weight (May 18, 2011): 158.5lb (woohoo!)
Current Weight (May 29, 2011)  161.0lb (whoops)
Total weekly loss/gain: GAINED 2.5lbs
Total Weight loss to date: 13.5lbs!!!!

Stay tuned next week for my thoughts on week 18!


Have a great week!

****In return for participating in the Nutrisystem Canada's Blogger Program, I am being provided with free food. In return, I will be blogging about my experience in an honest manner. I have not been compensated in any other manner****

Twitter Hashtag - #NSCANADA

No comments:

Post a Comment