Friday, May 13, 2011

That's When I Talk To God: A Book Review

About The Book:


A little girl discovers that prayer is more than a bedtime ritual; she can talk to God anytime, in any place, and about any thing.

As a little girl says her bedtime prayers, her mother asks a simple question that sparks a powerful discovery: "You know we can pray to him any time we want to, right?" With that, the little girl suddenly finds things to talk to God about everywhere-in her garden, in a friend's backyard, and on the soccer field. The girl's prayer life will never be the same.

That's When I Talk to God is a sweet story that will deepen the prayer lives of children four to eight. This charmingly illustrated tale steps beyond explaining prayer and models constant communication with God.


About The Author:

Dan and Ali Morrow teach their two daughters about prayer from their Colorado home, where adventures in the mountains offer lots of inspiration for prayer. They are the authors of That's Where God Is,. Ali also writes women's fiction (as Alison Strobel), and maintains a blog, and pens a newsletter for her fans.

My Review:

Once again Dan and Ali Morrow have stepped up and delivered a stunningly beautiful children's book about prayer.


A stunningly beautiful book that will teach your child that they can talk to God anytime, anywhere. This is book that will appeal to all ages, young and old, and I know that it will be apart of my children's bedtime reading for years to come yet. 


If you are looking for a theologically sound picture book to teach children ages 3-8 about prayer and that God hears all our prayers, this is the book for you.


I highly recommend That's When I Talk To God by Dan and Ali Morrow. I give it a huge thumbs up.
BUY IT: You can purchase That's When I Talk To God online, from David C. Cook - it is also available through your local Christian bookseller

***I received a complimentary copy of this book, courtesy of The B and B Media Group, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment