Saturday, May 7, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday



Sometimes I wonder just how God is going to use me for His purpose, what His plan is for my life. Especially when things are crazy, when I have so much going on, I don't know what direction to go in. It is in the mess, that I am reminded that He is in control and uses each circumstance and situation to complete His will. I hope this song is a blessing to you today!



For more inspirational music check out Amy at Signs, Miracles, and Wonders today!

3 comments:

  1. This song always makes me stop and take stock of what's going on in my life, noticing what "little" things I've turned into big things. Thanks for posting this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This chorus always makes me sing along. "In the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed." ... so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This song goes through my head one those days where nothing seems to go right.

    ReplyDelete