Friday, June 3, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

Well I haven't participated in Then Sings My Soul Saturday in a couple weeks due to being out of town a bunch. However I am back and I can't wait to share with you this great brand new video from one of my favorite artists!



I Lift My Hands - Chris Tomlin

Be still, there is a healer
His love is deeper than the sea
His mercy, it is unfailing
His arms are a fortress for the weak

Let faith arise
Let faith arise

I lift my hands to believe again
You are my refuge, You are my strength
As I pour out my heart, these things I remember
You are faithful, God, forever

Be still, there is a river
That flows from Calvary's tree
A fountain for the thirsty
Pure grace that washes over me

So let faith arise
Let faith arise
Open my eyes
Open my eyes

I lift my hands to believe again
You are my refuge, You are my strength
As I pour out my heart, these things I remember
You are faithful, God
You are faithful, God, forever


Be Blessed,


6 comments:

  1. Great song! Thanks for sharing. I read some of your book review too and am anxious to read a couple of these books. I'm currently reading Love & War by the Eldridges. I'll be reviewing it on my blog when I finish. Have a wonderful weekend, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard that one before. But I love it! Chris Tomlin has a way with words and music. Thanks for sharing! And Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I lift my hands to believe again"
    Today. And tomorrow. And the next day.

    Thanks for sharing this song. I've been hearing it a lot lately and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Chris Tomblin. I don't think there is one song he sings that I don't love. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome song come over and see what I shared http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete