Saturday, July 16, 2011

Happy Birthday!

This week my youngest daughter, Bella, turned three!

She has gone from this:


July 14, 2008 8lb 20.5 inches
To this:


June 28, 2010 43lb 40 inches!

When I look over the last three years, I am in awe of all this little bundle of energy has brought into our life.

When her big sister was a year old, we decided to try to expand our family. We knew that it could take a while to get pregnant (seeing as it took almost five years with Makayla), so we were shocked when I got pregnant when Makayla was 14 months old!

Isabella Grace joined our family four days prior to a scheduled c-section (due to complications with Makayla, born at 29w6days, we had to), and after experiencing gestational diabetes and gallstones. Needless to say, not a fun pregnancy. However, we were blessed with a beautiful 8lb girl, born at 37 weeks and perfectly healthy.

Bella and her sister have taught me so much in the last three years. I am stronger, more patience, loving, less selfish, and so much more because God blessed me with a little girl who has no fear (even though that scares me to death), loves all things girly-girl, dolls, crafts, and books, and loves to sing "church songs". She loves to talk, play pretend and spend time snuggling in her mommy and daddy's bed in the early hours of the morning. She gets a huge smile on her face and shouts "I did it!" when she makes it through the day with no bathroom accidents, and has even learned to count in Spanish, thanks to her interest in all things Dora The Explorer!

This little girl has made me laugh, cry and get mad but I love her more everyday and it does not matter how old she will get, she will always be my baby girl.

Happy Birthday Bella Grace. May God continue to help Mommy and Daddy teach you His word so one day you will do His will here on Earth!

 Tomorrow we are having a little get together with friends and family to celebrate, and the theme is Ladybugs! Here are the Goody Bags I made this morning for the big day! I will try and post more pictures this week of the rest of the day!


Be blessed,

No comments:

Post a Comment