Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Going To Women of Faith!

A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to apply to attend a Women of Faith Fall Conference, as a blogger for BookSneeze. Today I got an email that I was accepted and will be attending the conference in San Antonio, TX from October 21-22, 2011! I am so excited!!!! Not only do I get to attend the conference, and let all of you, my wonderful readers, know about it, but I will only be about 45 minutes from my sister and her family!


I have always wanted to attend a Women Of Faith Conference, but they do not come to Canada very often, so this is perfect timing! God's timing!

I will be able to hear speaker such as Lisa Whelchel, Pasty Clairmont, Sandi Patty, and more. And be ministered to through music from Mandisa and Amy Grant. Plus so much more! Here is just a taste of what happens at a Women Of Faith Conference:



I am so thankful to the BookSneeze team at Thomas Nelson for this great opportunity! Please pray for me as I get my finances together to get my passport, flight and hotel accomodations organized in the next few weeks!

For more information about the Women Of Faith Conference check out the official website today!

Be blessed,

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you too! I actually just realized that the weekend I was going to the Dallas location is not good so I'm trying to move it to San Antonio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shirley.. how much fun.. and you will get to see your sister too. Bonus!!

    I am praying it all works out for you. Keep us posted.

    Would love to have you check out my blog. I am now following you gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! How fun that you will be able to visit with your sister too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I got selected to go to Philly, I'm very excited!

    ReplyDelete