Monday, July 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

So I am finally getting back into the swing of things and participating in some of my favorite blog hops this week. One of them is Menu Plan Monday, hosted by Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie. I absolutely love her website and have gotten so much inspiration from her and others that post menu ideas. I highly encourage you to check her out here, today.


Without further delay, here is my menu for the week.

Monday - BBQ steak, macaroni salad, Bell Peppers

Tuesday - Spaghetti and Sauce, Mixed Veggies (meatless meal)

Wednesday - Sole, Rice and Veggies

Thursday - Chicken Stir Fry with Egg Noodles

Friday - BBQ Hamburgers, Fries, Carrot Sticks

Saturday - BBQ Tilapia, Rice, Veggies

Sunday - Picnic at the Park (sandwiches, raw veggies)

Have a great and yummy week! Let me know what you are planning to each this week!

Be blessed,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley, following you from MPM. I love the name of your blog! Hope you and your family have a blessed week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a yummy week in store, following you from MPM!!!=)

    ReplyDelete