Saturday, July 23, 2011

Then Sings My Soul Saturday



For the last couple weeks I have been loving the top songs on 20 The Countdown Magazine. If you aren't familiar with this program, it is a weekly countdown of the top 20 songs in Christian music. I have been a fan of the countdown for years, however in the last few weeks many of the songs have really impacted me! Here are two of my favorites, currently on the list!

Do Everything from Steven Curtis Chapman is the first single from his upcoming release, Recreation (coming in August 2011) and is currently sitting #11 on the countdown



Blessings from Laura Story is by far one of my favorite songs right now! It has been such an inspiration and encouragement to me and many people in my life. Right now it is currently the #1 on the countdown!



For more inspirational music, head over to Signs, Miracles and Wonders for a visit with Amy as she hosts Then Sings My Soul Saturday!

Be blessed,

4 comments:

  1. Ooohhh... the Laura Story one is my highlight too! I love that one!!!

    Tänia of
    Simply God's Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed listening to these songs.

    Is the countdown program available online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Laura's story...such a great message...Treasure in the darkness, riches stored in secret places.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful songs. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete