Friday, September 23, 2011

Passion To Action: A Book Review

About The Book:


Jay and Beth Loecken were an ordinary family searching for meaning in their lives. They seemed to have all they needed in life, yet something kept pulling at them—a stirring, a sense that they were being called to a greater purpose in life.

After coming home from a mission trip to Africa, the Loecken family returned to their comfortable lifestyle, but they all knew they wanted something more.  In April of 2008, the family made the daring decision to sell their home, purchase an RV, and begin traveling the country serving communities in need.

In Passion to Action, the Loeckens share the remarkable story of how their life was turned upside down and fulfilled them more than they ever thought possible.  It will inspire readers to discover their own passions and put them into action.

About The Authors:

Jay and Beth Loecken and their children Ben, Bekah, Abigail, and Noah, originally from Atlanta, have been on the road for more than three years. They’ve been featured in Ladies’ Home Journal and on Good Morning America. 


Learn more about their ministry of service at Passiontoaction.org







My Review:


Over the last few months I have had the privilege of reading several books that have encouraged me to move out of my comfort zone and serve those around me in ways I never thought I would, but in ways that God has always intended me to. However, none has challenged me as much as Passion to Action! Not only are you going to be challenged to do something, but to do something that you are passionate about. You will be given tips, through their real life stories, to find your passion, and serve from there. You will also be reminded that our God is a big God, who helps His people to do big things for His glory as long as we follow Him and ask Him for the strength and guidance along the journey! 


A fantastic book for Christians of all ages, and perfect for small group study, Sunday Schools and youth groups too!


I highly recommend this book and give it a huge thumbs up!


BUY IT: You can purchase Passion To Action online, at the official Passion To Action website.


***I received a complimentary copy of this book, courtesy of The B and B Media Group, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

No comments:

Post a Comment