Stress-Free Believers helps you dethrone the stress bully that is often caused by loss of employment, marital conflict, credit card debt, and countless other pressure points. Here is the battle plan you need to get harmful stress off your back so you can manage the tough times with composure.
You’ll learn how to:
- Convert your thoughts from worry to faith.
- Develop patience in the midst of chaos.
- Take control of your thinking, emotions, and commitments.
- Identify the tools God has given you to overcome stress.
- Recognize the part you play in God’s comprehensive plan.
- Allow God to work in your life as He did in the life of Jesus.
This step-by-step guide shows how to reduce unhealthy levels of stress in each area of daily living. The objective is not just to overcome our ordeals but to do so without anxiety.
Harold's 10 Best
Stress-Busting Bible Verses
Stress-Busting Bible Verses
- Cast all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)
- Do not be afraid ... for the battle is not yours, but God’s. (2 Chronicles 20:15)
- In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. (John 16:33)
- Let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. (James 1:4)
- He who has begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. (Philippians 1:6)
- Do not worry about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, what you will put on. (Matthew 6:25).
- God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. (1 Corinthians 10:13)
- The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? (Psalm 27:1)
- My God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19)
- Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
About The Author:
Harold Metzel, a 30-year veteran as pastor, missionary, Bible College president and VP of a large charitable foundation in San Diego, currently coaches individuals and pastoral staff on ways to become even better stewards of what God has given. When visiting churches across the nation, he demonstrates ways to avoid unnecessary taxation, increase income using current assets, and provide a more effective inheritance. After counseling with many stressed-out believers, he now offers practical steps to bring stress back to a healthy level.
Although a small book, Stress-Free Believers by Harold Metzel is not small on impact. This book is loaded with scripture references to cover virtually every stressful situation one may encounter in their life. A fantastic little resource that should be read by every Christian. Although I haven't experienced all the situations mentioned, as a work at home wife and mom of two small children, the stress level in my life has definitely been helped by many of the tips in this book.
If you are needing some encouragement in your life because of stress, I highly recommend this book. I also give it a huge thumbs up!
BUY IT: You can purchase Stress-Free Believers online here.
One (1) reader
that includes the following:
- Stress-Free Believers Book
- Stress-Free Believers Group Study DVD
- Stress-Free Believers 5-CD Audio Book
- Stress Relief Aromatherapy from Bath & Body Works
- 1.6 oz Filled Candle
- Travel-Size Body Wash & Foam Bath
- Travel-Size Body Lotion
MANDATORY ENTRY: Comment on this post or any other from the last week
GIVEAWAY OPEN TO U.S. ONLY
GIVEAWAY ENDS SEPTEMBER 22, 2011
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
***I received a complimentary copy of the above book, courtesy of the author and Kathy Carlton Willis Communications, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***