Thursday, October 20, 2011

Giving Back with Seventh Generation

During the last two years I have had the wonderful opportunity to work with some amazing company's. From toys to books to small appliances I have reviewed some amazing products, and it always impresses me when a company is not only family friendly but also gives back some of its success to the community at large.

One company I have seen give back is Seventh Generation. And during the month of October, you can join Seventh Generation to give back with their Buy One Give One Campaign.

During the month of October when you purchase a package of Seventh Generation Diapers, a donation of a package of diapers will be made to a Women's Shelter in communities throughout Canada! You can find out more about the Buy One Give One Campaign here. What a great program to give back with!

I have had the opportunity to partner with Seventh Generation and participate in the Buy One Give One campaign as Seventh Generation generously sent me four packages of their diapers to donate to a local group or charity in my own community. I chose to donate them to my community Inter-Faith Food Bank, as they are always looking for diaper donations. It is such a wonderful feeling to give back and know I am helping out other moms in their time of need.

And you can help out to simply by going to your local retailer and purchasing a package of Seventh Generation Diapers today! Also when you join the 7th Gen Nation, you will get more information about the 2011 Diaper Donation program and great promos and coupons in your email! You can join here.

Disclosure – I am participating in the Seventh Generation program by Mom Central Canada.  I received compensation as a thank you for my participation.  The opinions on this blog are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment