Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Journey Through Marriage

Today is another milestone day in my life.

14 years ago today I married my best friend.

Looking back we have been through it all - financial issues, infertility, cancer, premature birth of one child, moving across the country twice, job changes, deaths in the family, a marriage crisis and restoration. Wow, just reading that sentence makes me dizzy.

As difficult as some of the journey has been I would not trade the last 14 years for anything. My God has carried me through and taught me some amazing (yet tough) lessons that have made me the wife, woman and mother I am today.

Thank you to my wonderful husband for walking with me on this adventure called marriage, 14 years have flown by and I cannot wait to see all that God has in store for us in the years a head!


November 8, 1997

These are two songs used in our wedding. To this day, each time I hear them, I think back to that day and my heart just smiles!



1 comment:

  1. congrats on celebrating 14 years..with many more to come

    ReplyDelete