Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My Kinder Moments


As a Kinder Mom I had had the opportunity in the last couple months to share with you about the great new toys being released through Kinder and sharing yummy treats with friends and family alike.

Today, I am excited to share with you about a great new app from Kinder Canada, called My Kinder Moments.

If you head over to Kinder Canada on Facebook you will find a great app, My Kinder Moments, where you can add your favorite picture to a number of different templates in order to create a fun way to save your memories! Check out My Kinder Moments here.

Not only can you make a great memory but you can also win big with Kinder! During the month of November when you use My Kinder Moments you will be entered into a draw to win a $500 ARV Digital Camera, perfect for the upcoming holiday season!

I tried out My Kinder Moments and it is super easy to use, upload and share your Kinder moment with friends and family. In fact, here is mine:


This is my now five year old when she was about two and a half, playing Guitar Hero with daddy! It is one of my favorite pictures and I knew it would be perfect for the My Kinder Moments Everyday frame!

What is your favorite Kinder Moment?

“Disclosure: I’m part of the KINDER® Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.”

No comments:

Post a Comment